Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: two more weeks till next episode, er issue, hehe

  1. #1
    Inactive Member christinethebean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2001
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *crosses her fingers and wishes on a few shooting stars* i hope this issue is all terry said it'd be.... biggrin

    ------------------
    within this calm sexy body beats the heart of a true scientist. ~ harry block

    bean's site

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    ... and a bag of chips! biggrin

    ------------------
    Hey, a signature! Cool!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What day does it come out? Sept. 5th?

    *holds breath*

    ------------------
    The ninja lesbian milk getter.
    Take the time to look up at the moon and stars.
    Please click on that banner.
    ChatterBox

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Terry Moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 1999
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Yes, SIP 43 is at the printer and will ship August 31 for Sept 5 arrival in stores. I have no idea what the public reaction will be. I personally feel like I just completed my Sgt. Peppers. SIP 1993-2001 is an eight year song. As you read this, I'm working on the song after and I'm in love with what I'm doing. I hope you will be too.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WAUGH!!!
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??
    Is this the promised end?
    Or image of that horror?
    Fall and cease.
    Break, heart; I prithee, break.

    ------------------
    Peregrinator in paradiso.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member littledemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 1999
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWESOME TERRY! I can't wait!!!! *DROOLS IN ANTICIPATION*

    ------------------
    The Original Dennis! Proud Friend of Kerianne!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member space oddity's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Ooooh wow! Super neato cool! I didn't know that Terry visits this board! (Forgive my ignorance, I'm new here)

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Oz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 1999
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    holy sh*t! i guess we'll just have to wait and see... smile smile smile

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Thrasymachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hosanna! #43 will not be the final issue. biggrin The Cartoonist has said there will be a #46 in December. I had been very worried by phrases like "SIP: 1993-2001" and "Sgt. Pepper." I guess that means I don't know the Beatles discography very well. redface

    ------------------
    Peregrinator in paradiso.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Mibbitmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2000
    Posts
    291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Terry, what part of SIP-so-far would compare to A Day in the Life (which is, imho, the masterpiece on the album)?


    Interesting how the phrase "with alittle help from my friends" popped into my mind considering the friends the story centers around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •